SMSF Residential Property Loans
Low Interest Rate & Flexible SMSF Loans
What can we do for you
Understanding SMSF Loans
- SMSF Loan to value ratio can be up to 80%
- SMSF Interest rates are generally are around 2%-2.5% higher than regular residential loans
- SMSF loans can be used to buy houses, apartments & townhouses but not for vacant land
- In general SMSF loans are harder to service and maintain.
SMSF Fees & Requirements
- $1,500 – $4,000 is the general Legal & application costs
- We highly recommend 60 days settlement for SMSF property purchases.
- Require a personal guarantee by the SMSF trustee(s)
- Servicing is met by using 80% of the rental income + the members’ employers guaranteed super contributions and salary sacrifice
How much can I borrow?
- Standard SMSF Investment Loans: Up to 80% of the property value.
- Commercial property: Up to 75% of the property value
One of the main Issues encountered by SMSF applicants is proving that there is sufficient income in the trust to support the loan.
We choose to use SMSF Loans CO for our clients as they have absolutely unrivalled knowledge in such a specialised field. Never once have they disappointed us or our clients, as they always know which loan options are the most suitable. they secure approvals quickly and efficiently with all of their lenders, and make the experience as comfortable and easy as possible
Paul Gillian - Mutual Lending
Get In Touch
Join the SMSF revolution, and kickstart your retirement!